All persons with cerebral palsy are fully integrated into the mainstream of society.
In bringing hope to persons with cerebral palsy and their families, the Cerebral Palsied Association of the Philippines seeks to:
• Provide assistance to persons with cerebral palsy through networking with concerned agencies for their rehabilitation, schooling, training, development and employment.
• Promote awareness of what cerebral palsy is, its causes, management and prevention.
• Promote and protect the rights of people with cerebral palsy.
• Advocate that persons with cerebral palsy can contribute to nation building despite of their disability.
• To strengthen established and build new linkage with concerned agencies that work for the welfare of persons with disabilities.
• To give information to persons with cerebral palsy and their families regarding rehabilitation, schooling, training, development and employment opportunities.
• To organize programs that will enhance the knowledge, skills, and attitude of persons with cerebral palsy through the assistance of network agencies.
• To create a strong and effective advocacy program that promotes awareness about cerebral palsy and protects the rights of persons with cerebral palsy.