CEREBRAL PALSIED ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC. (CPAP)
This is an Agreement between the above mentioned Parties. This Agreement was signed at the Leonard Chesire's office last January 17, 2013.
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The purpose of this MOU is to clearly identify the roles and responsibilities of each party as they relate to the implementation of programs and initiatives that promote employment and livelihood opportunities to Persons with Disabilities.
There are approximately 23 persons with disabilities (PWDs) identified by the Cerebral Palsied Association of the Philippines who are very eager to engage themselves in livelihood and income generating activities that will help them alleviate their economic situation. That is the premise why the concerned parties agree to formalize partnership and share available resources to assist and facilitate the economic empowerment of PWDs through livelihood enhancement and provision of access to development trainings for them to have meaningful and sustainable livelihood.
III. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
1. Leonard Cheshire Disability Philippines Foundation, Inc.
- Provision of foundation skills, career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development training to PWDs
- Coordination / negotiation with partners to facilitate PWD livelihood activities
- Provision of advocacy materials, livelihood starter/enhancement kits and other needed materials for the livelihood of PWDs
- Monitoring and evaluation of PWD livelihood project
- Advocacy and awareness campaign
2. Cerebral Palsied Association of the Philippines, Inc.
a. Organize, identify and recommend employable PWDs to LCDPFI Economic Empowerment Program
b. Provision of needed logistical support during training and possible future trainings with LCDPFI
c. Reporting and monitoring of PWD livelihood project