PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES
- Advocacy activities through visible participation in national events, media, exposure, distribution of information materials.
- Networking with government, NGO’s, (foreign and local) working towards the development and advancement of persons with disabilities.
- Initiating and strengthening of communication with community, civic, religious group as part of its advocacy campaign.
- Consultative meeting on issues and concerns of persons with cerebral palsy.
- Lobby for the strict implementation of the Magna Carta.
- CPAP as information and resource center.
- Aggressive recruitment of members through orientation.
- Functional and vocational assessment and training of members.
- Personal development of members through seminars /workshop in personality development team building, communication skills, peer counseling, and values formation.
- Orientation of parents of children with cerebral palsy.
- Training of potential leaders in management skills, goal setting and group facilitating.
- Community outreach – medical mission.
- Sports development for persons with Cerebral Palsy (PWCP).
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness and Protection Week Celebration – Sept. 16-22 every year (Proc. 588 )